St John's School
All Different, All Equal, All Growing Together
St John's is a Church of England primary school where every child is
welcomed, valued and loved.
The school's purpose is to serve the community of Sparkhill by providing
each child with the education they need to flourish and each family
the support they need to thrive.
We aim to teach children to look beyond themselves and to serve others with love.
Our Christian Values:
At St John's Church of England Primary School, we have selected twelve Christian values which represent our vision as a community. Our core Christian values are: Respect, Forgiveness, Generosity, Trust, Compassion, Justice, Truthfulness, Service, Friendship, Perseverance, Thankfulness and Courage.
Our Golden Rule is:
"Treat others as you want to be treated."
At St. John’s Church of England Primary School our aim is to:
- Enable every child, regardless of their ability, economic or social situation, to achieve their full potential in a safe learning environment.
- Develop community cohesion through the modelling and teaching of respect for social, spiritual, religious and cultural diversity.
- Support our parents in both raising their children and in living fulfilling lives.
- Challenge all forms of prejudice or bias.
- Nurture our children into confident, inquisitive, independent thinkers who will make a positive contribution to society.
A Learning Community
Telephone 0121 675 1469
click on the logo below to go to St John's School's website